If you’ve ever used AdWords Editor or FB Power Editor, the process will feel very familiar:
- Click “Get Started” on the homepage
- Log into (or sign up for) your AdStage.io account
- Click the “Bulk Sheet” button, and then click “Bulk Upload Template” to download an Excel file with the fields required to publish ads.
- Fill out:
- The Intro, Headline, Description, Image, and Destination URL fields if you want to create a standard Sponsored Content.
- The Intro, Image, and Destination URL fields if you want to create a rich-media (large-format image) Sponsored Content
- Headline, Description, Image, and Destination URL fields if you want to create a Text Ad
- Fill in the Campaign ID field (A table of your account’s Sponsored Content Campaign Names and Campaign IDs are in the 2nd tab on the spreadsheet, and Text Ads are on the 3rd).
- Change the ad-type column to signal the type of ad unit (sponsored = Sponsored Content, text = Text Ad).
- Finally, save your sheet to your hard drive, and then select “Choose File” and locate your saved sheet. Click “Submit” and watch your ads publish away without any intervention on your part.
Please note that ads will process at the rate of about one every 12 seconds, so be patient for large sheets.